Durasein®Solid Surface has joined forces with Solid Products, LLC to create a versatile shower system that designers can incorporate into any design. With a standard line of shower pans, panels, trim and caddy accessories, designers can create projects to enhance their individuality.
The Shower Solutions™ program is ideal for commercial projects, renovations and new construction. This program supports every aspect of the design, including projects related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Through this program, designers can also acquire LEED points for commercial projects.
The Shower Solutions™ program offers these features:
- Four color options for wall panels and trim: Natural White, Bone, Parthenon and Chez Linen made from Durasein® acrylic solid surface.
- Six shower pan designs (three ADA compliant) with color options of Natural White and Bone.
- Three wall panel sizes up to 60 inches wide that support almost all design needs and do not require vertical “hard-seam” sheets in the field.
- Four trim design options: “L-shape,” Dado, Bevel and Corner Cove made from Durasein® acrylic solid surface.
- Four Soap/Shampoo Caddy designs made from Durasein® acrylic solid surface.
Durasein® Solid Surfaces, a leading innovator in the production of solid surface materials, has joined forces with Solid Products, LLC, a premier manufacturer of commercial shower components, to create a versatile shower system solution, designed to meet the requirements of virtually any project!
Our system includes an extensive range of shower pans, panels, trim, and caddy accessories, everything needed to bring your design concept to reality. Our commercial shower systems are aesthetically pleasing and deliver superior long-term performance in demanding applications such as patient rooms, dormitories, hotel guest rooms and multi-family housing units.
The system is well suited to both renovation and new construction, including projects requiring installation in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Durasein® Solid Surfaces carry a Health Product Declaration (HPD) and may contribute toward LEED points for commercial projects.
Take advantage of the combined expertise of the Durasein® and Solid Products, LLC teams. We can provide technical support at each stage of your project, from specification through installation.
The system solutions
The Durasein® Commercial Shower Solution, featuring Solid Products, LLC Shower Pans, includes everything needed for your shower project:
- Seven (7) standard shower pan designs, including ADA compliant designs engineered for both renovation and new construction projects. Shower pan dimensions and drain configurations can be customized to meet the unique requirements of your project.
- Two standard shower pan colors; Natural White and Bone. Custom shower pan colors, in both solid and particulate designs, are available to match your design vision.
- ¼” Acrylic solid surface wall panels, available in four standard colors; Natural White, Bone, Parthenon, and Chez Linen, and three standard sizes; 36” x 96”, 48” x 96” and 60” x 96”.
- Wall panel dimensions can be customized to your project requirements; widths from 30” to 60”, lengths from 72” to 120”.
- An additional 25+ wall panel colors from the Durasein® standard color palette, can be made to order.
- Four (4) standard trim designs; “L”, Dado, Bevel, and Corner Cove, color-matched to the wall panel.
- Four (4) standard soap dish and shampoo caddy designs, color-matched to the wall panels.
- Trim and accessories can be customized to your project specific requirements.
- Our “Universal Hub System” which allows an exact alignment of the drain to the shower pan for retrofit projects. This is a unique offering only from Durasein®.
- Selection of standard shower pan configurations
- Selection of standard wall panel colors and dimensions
- Extensive range of custom design options
- Suitable for renovation or new construction
Care and maintenance
- Resistant to stains, and the growth of mold or bacteria
- Clean with common household cleaners
- Renewable and repairable surface
- Full-width panels
- No wall seams
- Built-in water dam
- Nonskid finish
- Trim with clean, finished look